Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Azores, Portugal

The blog will be quiet for a week as I do not have any wifi access. I could use the break to get ready for a full 3 weeks of wine touring! What's up for me next? Only regions and villages that I have been dreaming of for a long time, the Mosel, Rheingau and Alsace.
This week I am traveling in my Uncle's home island, Sao Miguel, Azores. Very beautiful and a natural garden green house. Along with my Aunt and Uncle my boyfriend Chris has been able to fly from his new home in the UK. He arrived with exciting news. He has just accepted a job in the kitchen at Restaurant Gordon Ramsay in Chelsea, London! This is Ramsey's flagship restaurant and also a Michelin 3 star. It will be a grueling experience. The hours are 5 days a week from 8am - midnight! Good luck baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment